Hiya! I’m Tari.
I’m your basic artsy-smartsy blue-haired nerd musician spaceship enthusiast lover of pineapples.
I’ve been messing around on the internet for over two decades, building websites and fiddling with internet technologies as they developed. Blogs, social media, e-commerce…I’ve been playing along pretty much since Al Gore invented the dang thing.
Some other things I’ve done:
- read copy for a newspaper (I have opinions about Oxford commas).
- answered phones, sold vacuum cleaners, and stocked shelves.
- spent years living a role from the movie “Office Space.”
- developed branding and social media strategies for organizations of all sizes.
- run teams and supported teams.
Interested in hiring me? Check out my resume!